The following rules are intended for the safety and consideration of all skaters:
- Maintain reasonable control of your direction and speed at all times.
- Read and abide by all posted signs and warnings and cooperate with the rink staff.
- Skates must be worn on the ice during public skating, no street shoes.
- Skaters are not permitted to carry other skaters or small children on the ice.
- Maintain a proper lookout to avoid other skaters, objects, or conditions on the ice surface.
- Accept responsibility for knowing range of your ability while on skates and skate within the limits of that ability and as appropriate to the session on which you are skating.
- Refrain from skating while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or other control impairing substance.
- Leave the ice surface when the resurfacing maintenance (Zamboni machine) is taking place. Do not re-enter the rink until permitted by staff.
- NO food or drink is allowed on the rink surface or the surrounding dasher or caprail, team benches or scorer’s area.
- Refrain from acting in a manner that may cause or contribute to injury to you, other skaters or spectators.
- Refrain from throwing or leaving objects on the rink surface.
- Refrain from instigating or becoming involved in any type of altercations with any other skater or spectator.
- NO abusive acts or language is permitted in the facility.
- Assumption of Risk: By engaging in skating, skaters and spectators are deemed to have knowledge of, and assume the inherent risks of skating, which include, but are not limited to the following:
- a. Injuries that result from collisions with other skaters or skate guards.
- b. Injuries that result from falls.
- c. Injuries that involve objects or artificial structures that are properly within the intended path of travel of the skater.
Other Facility Rules include: NO running, climbing on tables and benches, swinging or throwing objects in the lobby. Young children should not be left unattended in any area of the facility.
Outside food and drink is not permitted in the building when Concessions open or without direct permission from Management.
Any injuries or abuse of rules should be reported to an ANIA Manager immediately.